1.27.2014

Enormous Tiny Art Show 15








Here are my last three paintings for The Enormous Tiny Art Show and a group shot of all the paintings, finally finished.
As mentioned in a previous post,  my goal was to show "people in motion", but I think a more appropriate title is "people in various landscapes", haha.  Looking at my portfolio from the last couple of years,  I realized how few illustrations I had of figures.  I've become set in my flowery ways, and people are out of my comfort zone.  This winter's show gave me an opportunity to challenge myself, and a challenge it was. 
The show runs February 7th - March 2nd at Nachotta Gallery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.  All of the paintings will be for sale on the Enormous Tiny Site here.


6 comments:

Benjamin FLOUW said...

I love it !

Chloe said...

These are so lovely :)

Megan @Me and Wee said...

I saw one of those "One thing at a time" notebooks you'd mentioned before at Anthropologie and snagged it right away! It's so great!

Becca said...

Oh Cool! I didn't even know that Anthro was going to be selling them!

Megan @Me and Wee said...

You didn't? What a fun surprise! What a great way to get more exposure to your great work!

koko nut said...

So lovely !