11.06.2013

Etsy News: Calendar & Cards



 




Here's a new 2014 calendar poster - an Etsy exclusive!  It's a 13X19 inch poster- the largest print I've ever had available.  It features a variety of vases containing the official birth flower of every month.

January- Carnation
February- Primrose
March-Daffodil
April-Daisy
May-Lily of The Valley
June-Rose
July-Waterlily
August-Poppy
September-Aster
October-Calendula
November-Chrysanthemum
December-Holly




I've also added 2 new Holiday cards from Red Cap.  One's a blue glow winter scene, and the other a selection of German blown glass ornaments (a childhood favorite).

Check em' out here.

5 comments:

Green Morning said...

i love the calendar! nice idea :)

Julianna said...

Ahh I love how you did the calendar! So beautiful!

Sarah said...

That calendar is so gorgeous..I love it! The cards are beautifully done as well :)

Lynn Rutledge said...

That calendar is so adorable. I love how you put the seasonal flowers for each month.

Lindsay Blevins said...

What an awesome idea for a calendar! I love your use of color, and your style of painting is simply adorable.