6.13.2013

Etsy News



   
Summer is almost here and I can't believe it's already June.  I've been making some changes
in the studio, and felt is was about time my Etsy prints and packaging had a little makeover.  For
the past couple of years I was printing on EPSON Ultra Premium Matte Paper, but I finally
found a nicer alternative- EPSON Cold Press Bright.  This paper is double the thickness and makes my prints look almost better than the originals!  My recent "Make Up" paintings are also now availableas prints (shown above).  In addition to the paper/prints,  I've had some new business cards and stickers made to make my packages a little more special.  Check my shop for current offerings
and updates.

7 comments:

Sarah Romano Diehl said...

Thanks for sharing what you are printing with and on. I have always felt so mystified about these things when printing my own work.
Stickers and packaging look lovely as well.

leila rudge said...

Perhaps I'm a little too quick off the mark but your lovely etsy shop is still on holiday...? Come back soon! x

Aimee Sonrisa said...

I so love your work and was thrilled to see it in person at the Compound Gallery in Portland a few months ago! Excited about your shop updates!

Chloe said...

Love the new cards and stickers and the prints look great :)

emma said...

Love the new packaging and yes, thank you for sharing what you print on. Can I ask what printer you use. My el cheapo printer has finally kicked the bucket and I would love to get a quality printer this time round.

Becca said...

I use an EPSON stylus photo R2000 which so far (I've had it for about a year) performs beautifully.

Sarah Melling said...

I always love seeing your work. I've used that Epson paper for ages too...I must try your new fave!