2.18.2013

Lately

 



 


 


2013 has brought so good things so far, and hopefully they keep on coming.  I've been very busy working on some exciting projects ( to be revealed later), but for now I'd like to share some non-art related things. 
I was getting a little sick of my white studio walls, so on a whim, I decided to paint.  I was going for a "Downton Abbey green" and I love it.  The best thing about this color is that it showcases my colorful Greek woven rug.
I also have a new studio mate.  Her name is Ronnie. I'm actually more of a cat person, but my husband is allergic, so here we are with a puppy and she's pretty perfect!


10 comments:

stephanie thomas berry said...

What a very sweet studio mate! Congratulations! I recently discovered your work and am enjoying rummaging through your blog. Delicious inspiration!

Jade Sheldon said...

Wow, that green adds the perfect amount of pop to your studio. I love it. And you are seriously killing me with that sweetheart of a pup! I'm more of a cat person too, but I'm sure I could be persuaded by a face like that. I can't wait to hear about your new projects!

Ruby Hoppen said...

Oh you're a mummy to a new friend! She's so sweet. Congratulations on the book feature, I'll keep an eye out. My boyfriend works in a book shop maybe I'll get them to order it in!

Jeannie said...

Such a cute puppy! Isn't it so nice to have a pet sitting/laying down nearby? I love cats more than dogs, and to appease my allergic boyfriend, we actually shelled out money for a hypoallergenic Siberian kitten. He is worth every penny :) Congratulations on the book feature - your work is definitely top 20 in my book.

Do-Hee Kim said...

Love that bold green!! May I ask what breed Ronnie is? she is such a doll!

Chloe said...

The room looks lovely and Ronnie is so cute!

ema said...

That's such a delightful room you have for a studio!

melissa kasey said...

perfection!! on both accounts.

Wu Yuxin said...

wow this is gorgeous.

Chelsea said...

such a beautiful rug! that pop of pink is perfection. +Chelsea